Yesterday I gave my first tour of the reimagined and remodeled Autodesk Gallery. With my relocation to Texas and the pandemic, I had not given a tour in three years. Let's just say, "I was rusty."
The Autodesk Gallery showcases the work of our customers. Autodesk serves three industries that are represented in the gallery:
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction - customers who make places
- Product Design and Manufacturing - customers who make things
- Media and Entertainment - customers who make experiences like movies, TV shows, films, games
The gallery is divided into three sections:
- Now - technology that's currently available today
- Next - technology that's not widely available in the market that Autodesk partners with customers to innovate, taking what we learn together to improve our products and services
- Future - technology to explore what might be possible in the future
At Autodesk, we are inspired by the prospect of a better world designed and made for all. Our mission is to empower innovators with design and make technology so they can achieve the new possible. To do that, we deliver customers intuitive, powerful, and accessible technology that provides automation and insight for their design and make processes, enabling them to achieve better outcomes for their products, their businesses, and the world. The gallery showcases customers who share that vision.
Learn more about the Autodesk Gallery.
Showcasing the work our customers is alive in the lab.