I know it's Sunday, but there are only 22 days before DevCon. It's not too late but getting a good deal on airfare from Southwest Airlines requires that you book at least 21 days in advance. Wanna get away to DevCon? Today is the day.
The Autodesk Forge Developer Conference (Forge DevCon) is the largest gathering of design and engineering software developers in the world. This year we are partnering with Autodesk University (AU). No longer do you need to choose between DevCon and AU. You can do both. Forge DevCon will be held on Monday/Tuesday, November 13-14, 2017 at The Venetian Resort Conference Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This year's DevCon features a diverse lineup of software development technologies, applications, and tools covering:
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) including Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Design, Manufacturing, Production, and Process Management
- Cross-industry & General Web Technology Topic
- Industry Trends & Disruptive Technologies
- Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
I look forward to seeing you there. To register, visit Autodesk Forge DevCon Registration. For those already attending AU, Forge is only an extra $95.
Check out the resources and articles from the Forge and AU teams that will help you plan your trip:
- Building Apps for Autodesk Software
- Forge DevCon is not just for Programmers
- Forge DevCon for Fusion Users
- Ways to get a Pass to Forge DevCon
Conferencing is alive in the lab.