Autodesk ReCap lets you create accurate 3D models with reality capture via laser scanning. You use ReCap to convert the scan data into a 3D model or 2D drawing that’s ready for further design. There are actually two flavors of Recap: ReCap and ReCap Pro. You can see a comparison of the two here. You can try ReCap Pro free for 30 days. Students can use ReCap Pro free for 3 years.
Want to know more about Autodesk ReCap without having to comb through a bunch of web pages? What are you doing on May 11?
What if you no longer needed to start designs from a blank sheet of paper? ReCap Pro’s reality capture software lets you start designs from a 3D virtual model of reality. Join this webinar to learn about ReCap 4.0, the latest feature update released in March 2017.
- Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
- Time: 10:00 am Pacific Time
- Presenters: Software Development Manager, Marc Zinck, and Senior Product Manager, Michael Mizuno
The webinar agenda includes:
- Product Enhancements:
- Improved performance for point clouds with regions
- Improved navigation tools
- Enhanced video export
- Improved unstructured scan support
- Project attach improvements
- ReCap for web enhancements
- Updated branding — Why we shifted from Autodesk ReCap 360 to Autodesk ReCap
- Question & Answer session
If you are not already familiar with ReCap, the webinar is a great place to start.
As-built reality capture is alive in the lab.