Project Aquila is our free technology preview for cloud-based energy management of buildings and factories. It couples real-time device level electricity data from Panoramic Power wireless sensors with Building Information Modeling, analytics, and automated reporting for energy management and equipment maintenance. The features include:
- Access real-time, circuit level data regarding energy consumption
- Depicts data mapped on to 3D models and 2D floor plans
- Automated way to generate customized potential energy saving opportunities
On the final day of August, based on the feedback received to date via Autodesk Labs, the team updated the servers to provide the following new features.
- Financial Analysis Tab — Derive important metrics such as Net Present Value, payback, IRR for the investment in the energy conservation measures you are planning for your project
- Settings page — Turn on/off the Mixpanel analytics, change/add Building floor area, and View the Utility rates used in the calculations
- Dashboard Tab — 30-day Moving Averages that track equipment usage
- Device List tab — New layout with sort/filter capabilities and ability to launch the 2D floor plan from the list
- Bug fixes and other enhancements
You too can get in on the Aquila action.
We look forward to your feedback to [email protected] or in the discussion forum associated with the project.
Amelioration is alive in the lab.