Project Kameleon is our free technology preview where you can try our new infrastructure model content authoring tools that are compatible with InfraWorks and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- The technology preview includes a stand-alone .exe Parts Editor that enables authoring Inlets, Manholes, and Culverts.
- You can author Inlet Frames, Grates, and Underground Structures as separate part families and combine them to create Inlet Structure Assemblies.
- You can author Culvert Barrels and End Treatments and combine them to create Culvert Assemblies.
- The part authoring workflow is tightly integrated with InfraWorks, and includes the ability to post new part catalogs to InfraWorks models. Catalog conversion enables Inlet and Manhole Structure content to be used in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- A built-in shape library allows you to author parts using an existing set of parametric shapes and supports extending the shape library using a stand-alone .exe Part Shape Modeler to author new Inventor IPT shape files which may be imported by the Parts Editor.
If you are not yet familiar with Project Kameleon, check out these videos. The second and third ones are fairly new. The fourth one was just added today.
Thanks to Senior Content Engineering Manager, Craig Storms, who created these videos. Visual training materials are always helpful.
Drainage design training materials are alive in the lab.