Project ECMFin is our free technology preview that allows you to conduct financial analyses on desired energy conservation measures (or ECMs). Project ECMFin lets you compare scenarios across financial metrics such as Net Present value, payback period, internal rate of return, return on investment, and many others, thereby allowing you to create a business case for your retrofit measures.
You can join this project and share your feedback:
On November 25, before the Thanksgiving holiday, the team updated the server. That's one of the beauties of a cloud app. No download. No install. The team updates the server, and you immediately get the benefits of the update. The latest update included:
- Export Report to PDF
- Load last saved scenario when the user logs in.
- Default values for Project Info box.
- Sensitivity % is now a variable, instead of a fixed 20%
- Ability to import input values via Excel
- Button to reset to default values.
- Ability to Save scenarios
- New Calculations tab that makes internal calculations (e.g. cashflow) transparent to users
Cost management is alive in the lab.