Chris Bradshaw, VP of Consumer, Reputation, Education, and Media & Entertainment was recently proud to share our FY14 sustainability progress report, Sustainability in Action. This report demonstrates Autodesk's deep commitment to helping people imagine, design, and create a better world. It also brings to life the power of design in solving some of today's most epic social and environmental challenges.
A few highlights include:
- We are continually developing and improving our sustainability solutions to help customers optimize the environmental and financial impact of design decisions.
- We offer almost free software to any nonprofit organization through the Technology Impact program — a logical extension of our student and clean tech software donation programs.
- Thousands of students and professionals completed the Building Performance Analysis Certificate program, signaling a strong demand for sustainable design learning tools.
- We launched the Autodesk Foundation, the first foundation to invest in nonprofit impact designers who are addressing epic challenges.
- We continue to win awards and accolades because of our industry best practices and have reduced our carbon footprint by almost 40% in 5 years.
Our commitment as a company committed to creating a better world has never been stronger.
Sustainability is alive in the lab.