Happy Labor Day. Not long ago I blogged about how I got a new banner image for my blog as part of Autodesk rebranding efforts.
Well on Friday I finished similar changes for the Autodesk Labs site. This was not a case of "HTML Coders Gone Wild!" For the home page, I made modest changes:
- New Autodesk logo in the header
- New banner image
- Background color is no longer black
- New images for industries
- Modified images for products
For the technology preview pages themselves:
- New banner overlay
- New icons that allow you to take action
- Download or Try It
In case you don't recall, here is the old:
Here is the new:
Yes these changes are cosmetic, but they represent a new, less Death-Star-in-appearance Autodesk.
Beautification is alive in the lab.