As a member of the Autodesk Labs community, you probably enjoy getting an early look at and early input into what Autodesk is working on related to grading, terrain modeling, and interactive terrain shaping. So now is a great time to join the Infrastructure team’s Participatory Design Council.
JOIN US — serious
The team is currently conducting online meetings to explore ideas and get information with professionals who regularly design any kind of grading or other site modifications, especially for transportation or land development projects, at any stage of the project life cycle (planning, conceptual design, detailed design, construction, or maintenance/management).
Please click on the link below if you are interested in this kind of insider involvement:
RULES — not serious
The rules for the Participatory Design Council:
- 1st RULE: You do talk about PARTICIPATORY DESIGN COUNCIL.
- 2nd RULE: You DO talk about PARTICIPATORY DESIGN COUNCIL.
- 3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the talk is over.
- 4th RULE: More than two guys to a talk.
- 5th RULE: One talk at a time.
- 6th RULE: Shirts and shoes.
- 7th RULE: Talks will go on as long as they have to.
- 8th RULE: If this is your first night at PARTICIPATORY DESIGN COUNCIL, you HAVE to talk.
We look forward to hearing from you. An RFP (Request for Participation) is alive in the lab.