Design Night is an events program at the Autodesk Gallery. At each event, guests explore a different theme — such as biomimicry, light, or robotics — that challenges the conventionally narrow definition of design. The theme is reflected in all aspects of the event, from the activities guests enjoy to the food they eat to the music they hear. The result is a fun and fascinating venue for exploration, networking, and the exchange of ideas.
On Thursday, April 4, 6-10 p.m., the Autodesk Gallery in San Francisco will host another Design Night: Robots!, where we will explore the amazing world of robotics. From robots that vacuum floors and weld cars to those that diffuse bombs and fight cancer cells, the field of robotics has never been more exciting. So get your autonomous self over to Design Night and:
Hear from an all-star panel including:
- Brian David Johnson – Intel futurist
- Jeff Linnell – Bot & Dolly founder
- Tasha McCauley – 9th Sense Robotics co-founder
- Rod Roddenberry Jr. – Roddenberry Entertainment CEO
Interact with a veritable galaxy of robots in our robot science fair
See SumoBots wrestle.
So come to Design Night if you're curious about robots and what they mean for the future of design. Also enjoy an open bar, food, activities, and much, much more so...um...hurry! Registration is required and ticket pricing is as follows:
- Advanced Tickets: $20 General / $15 Autodesk Employees / $10 Students
- Day of Event Tickets: $25 General / $20 Autodesk Employees / $15 Students
To attend the event:
- Visit the event registration site.
- Click Register (at the bottom right).
- Fill out the form.
Admission fees include admission to the presentation, as well as an open bar, food, music, and hands-on activities. The last three Design Nights have sold out in advance!
Rosie Jetson is alive in the lab.