Project Simulus is our free technology preview that offers geometry modification capabilities to prepare various CAD models for different simulation studies. Project Simulus exploits the power of cloud computing that leaves your desktop free of much of the computational burdens.
Thanks to your feedback, the team provided me with an update that I posted to the download server. This update contains corrections for the issues you brought to our attention.
- Incorrect .NET4 install
- Inventor files (created with localized OS settings) import issues
- Browser still shows all components set to "Steel, Alloy" but all components have "Copper, Alloy" override in Material Overrides dialog
- Isn't possible to re-submit running job in case that four jobs are running
- Remove extraneous messages from the Study log file
- Solver improvements
- Log-in issues
- Compare view arrangement issues
- Simulus crash when creating a new simulation study using an existing share sim. model
- Missing pill command/HUD for LSS-loads after double-click to the glyph
- Only one component highlighted in the scene for material overrides and components are not categorized by material type
- Broken video links
- Post processing performance improvements
Please continue to experiment with Project Simulus and share your feedback with [email protected]. Thanks so much for putting this technology preview through its paces.
Incremental improvement is alive in the lab.