Several times during the year, new functionality is released into Autodesk’s enterprise IT systems to enhance the company’s services to partners / customers and help the organization run more efficiently. The next update is scheduled for six hours on August 13, 2011.
To implement these changes, the Autodesk Labs web site will experience planned downtime from 6:00 a.m. PDT on Saturday, August 13 through 12:00 p.m. PDT on Saturday, August 13. In Greenwich, this would be 1:00 p.m. UDT on Saturday, August 13 through 7:00 p.m. UDT on Saturday, August 13.
With regards to Autodesk Labs, the following services will be affected:
- Logging into the Autodesk Labs community
- Downloading technology previews from Autodesk Labs
- Posting comments to Autodesk Labs Discussion Groups
- Uploading DWF files via the file menu of Project Freewheel
- Publishing DWF files to Project Freewheel using 3D/2D ShareNow
- Saving diagrams on Project Draw
- Collaborating on AEC projects via Project Bluestreak
- Analyzing conceptual designs in Project Vasari
We realize that any systems outage impacts the operations of Autodesk, our partners, and our customers. We work diligently to minimize the duration of downtime and appreciate your understanding. So take a long six hour break and enjoy the down time.
Updating servers is once again alive in the lab.