Several times during the year, new functionality is released into Autodesk’s enterprise IT systems to enhance the company’s services to partners / customers and help the organization run more efficiently. The next update is scheduled for two hours on July 13, 2011 (was previously scheduled for July 7).
To implement these changes, the Autodesk Labs web site will experience planned downtime from 8:00 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, July 13 through 10:00 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, July 13. In Greenwich, this would be 3:00 a.m. UDT on Thursday, July 14 through 5:00 a.m. UDT on Thursday, July 14.
With regards to Autodesk Labs, the following services will be affected:
- Logging into the Autodesk Labs community
- Downloading technology previews from Autodesk Labs
- Posting comments to Autodesk Labs Discussion Groups
- Uploading DWF files via the file menu of Project Freewheel
- Publishing DWF files to Project Freewheel using 3D/2D ShareNow
- Saving diagrams on Project Draw
- Collaborating on AEC projects via Project Bluestreak
- Analyzing conceptual designs in Project Vasari
We realize that any systems outage impacts the operations of Autodesk, our partners, and our customers. We work diligently to minimize the duration of downtime and appreciate your understanding. So take a long two hour lunch and enjoy the down time.
Updating servers is once again alive in the lab.