Product Manager, Allister Lundberg, gave me the scoop on the Project Nitrous update. Recall that Project Nitrous is our technology preview of design sharing - more geared towards the individual than large project teams.
Here's what's in the update
- Improved uploading of large number of files. Select a bunch of files to upload, click the upload button, and see it get minimized at the bottom of the screen, so you can continue working!
- Maximize the UI by click on the expand arrow in top right when viewing the contents of file.
- New Landing Page. You can see it by logging off Nitrous.
- New ability to view the details of a folder. Try it out by creating a folder in Nitrous and then Right Mouse click and Folder Details.
- Easier way to rename files. Try it out by hovering over a file and then Right Mouse click and Rename.
- Drag and drag and drop folders and subfolders.
- Other UI tweaks, improvements and bug fixes.
Try them and let us know what you think in the discussion forum.
Evolution is alive in the lab.