Several times during the year, new functionality is released into Autodesk’s enterprise IT systems to enhance the company’s services to partners / customers and help the organization run more efficiently. The next Enterprise Applications Release is scheduled for the weekend beginning May 20, 2011.
To implement this release, the enterprise systems listed below will experience planned downtime from 7:00 p.m. PDT on Friday, May 20 through 1:00 p.m. PDT on Sunday, May 22. In Greenwich, this would be 2:00 a.m. UDT on Saturday, May 21 through 8:00 p.m. UDT on Sunday, May 22.
With regards to Autodesk Labs, the following services will be affected:
- Downloading technology previews from Autodesk Labs
- Posting comments to Autodesk Discussion Groups
- Uploading DWF files via the file menu of Project Freewheel
- Publishing DWF files to Project Freewheel using 3D/2D ShareNow
- Saving diagrams on Project Draw
- Collaborating on AEC projects via Project Bluestreak
- Analyzing conceptual designs in Project Vasari
We realize that any systems outage impacts the operations of Autodesk, our partners, and our customers. We work diligently to minimize the duration of downtime and appreciate your understanding.
Updating servers is alive in the lab.