Daniel Stockinger has his own blog: Inventor-vault.blogspot.com. He's also tried many of the technology previews on Autodesk Labs.
- 2D to 3D Tool for Inventor
- Feature Recognition for Inventor
- various ADN Plugins of the Month
- Rhino Import Translator for Inventor
- Project Krypton for Inventor
- Photo Scene Editor for Project Photofly
- 3D Annotation for Inventor
- Mesh Enabler for Inventor
- Sustainable Materials Assistant
- UI Technology Preview for Inventor 2009
- iMap for Inventor 2009
- Frame Generator Custom Profiles for Inventor
- Inventor Fusion Technology Preview
- Advanced Simulation Technology Preview for Inventor 2010
- iCopy for Inventor
- Inventor Publisher Technology Preview
- Piping Design Technology Preview
- Inventor Optimization Technology Preview
- Shape Extraction for AutoCAD
- Factory Layout Optimization for AutoCAD
Every time there is a new tool available on Autodesk Labs, Daniel downloads, installs, and tests it. According to Daniel:
"Labs is a great platform for all the new tools from Autodesk and very often we see the labs tools in later product versions. On Labs I can give my feedback directly to the Product Managers, and get very fast responses from them. One Example: I tried to install the new Factory Optimization Layout Tool for AutoCAD, but the technology preview didn't work with my German AutoCAD. So I reported this, and one week later, we got a version on the Labs site which worked with a German AutoCAD. This is so great! Thanks."
Getting to know our passionate community is alive in the lab.