Ali Osman Güler is an active Autodesk Labs community member. He has evaluated:
- 2D to 3D Tool for Inventor
- Feature Recognition for Inventor
- various ADN Plugins of the Month
- Rhino Importer for Inventor
- Project Krypton for Inventor
- Photo Scene Editor for Project Photofly
- 3D Annotation for Inventor
- Mesh Enabler for Inventor
- Inventor Fusion Technology Preview
- Inventor Optimization Technology Preview
- Inventor Plastic Features Technology Preview
- Inventor LT Technology Preview
- Shape Extraction for AutoCAD
- Performance Manager for AutoCAD
Ali works at Tophane Technical and Industrial Vocational High School located in Bursa, Turkey. He is a Machine Technology Industrial Mold branch teacher. Ali frequently visits the Autodesk Labs site to keep track of relevant developments. His CAD adventure began in 1996 with AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor in 2002. He's a real fan of the Autodesk Inventor Fusion Technology Preview and would like to see the functionality integrated into Autodesk Inventor. He'd also like to see Autodesk expand its capabilities with respect to CAM.
Thanks for all of the help Ali!
Celebrating those who help shape the future of our technology is alive in the lab.