Thanks to our Labs team members who manned the exhibit area at Autodesk University.
- Brian Mathews, Vice President, Autodesk Labs
- Dominique Pouliquen, Marketing Director, Autodesk Labs
- Keshav Sahoo, Director of Engineering, Autodesk Labs
- Mason Foster, User Experience Architect, Autodesk Labs
- Yan "Vicky" Fu, Software Researcher, Autodesk Labs
Here are some pictures based on the Project Photofly and Photo Scene Editor that we demonstrated at AU:
The astute observer will see that what is generated by Project Photofly is a mesh instead of a point cloud. Yes we are working on that. To quote the late Ed Sullivan: "Tonight we have a really big shoe, really big."
Based on our AU activities, I have added some short videos to the Labs site. Those without YouTube access can download the videos from my Buzzsaw site using IE or Firefox. (Sorry but Buzzsaw does not support Chrome.) Here is the updated list:
Making progress on modeling from photographs is alive in the lab.