Our Enterprise Information Systems team will be conducting some routine maintenance.
Oxygen is our internal name for the infrastructure that lets you log into the Autodesk Labs community. This means that you will be deprived of Oxygen and unable to log into on
Saturday, October 16, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Pacific time
During this time, if you are an existing user, you will NOT be able to:
- Log into the Labs community to download technology previews and participate in the discussion forums You will also be unable to:.
- Register as a new user.
- Edit your Autodesk profile information.
- Take advantage of the forgot User ID or forgot Password capabilities.
- Try AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, and Maya over the web via Project Twitch.
- Get your DWG files rendered via the cloud using Project Neon.
- View and manage your DWF files using Project Freewheel.
- Save your diagrams using Project Draw.
- Save customized rooms using Project Showroom.
We thank you for your patience and continued interest in Autodesk Labs.