This is a reminder that Autodesk Enterprise Information Services team will be performing maintenance this weekend to replace a hardware component on the storage system for our databases. They will also perform mandatory Windows server patching during this maintenance window to avoid additional downtime.
This maintenance is scheduled for Saturday, September 18 from 12 AM - 8 AM PDT.
During this time, if you are an existing user, you will still be able to:
- Log into the Labs community to download technology previews and participate in the discussion forums.
- Co-edit and collaborate using your DWG files and Project Butterfly.
- Try AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, and Maya over the web via Project Twitch.
- Submit photographs to Project Photofly and get back 3D photo scenes.
- Get your DWG files rendered via the cloud using Project Neon.
- View and manage your DWF files using Project Freewheel.
- Save your diagrams using Project Draw.
- Get recommendations via CommunityCommands for AutoCAD.
- Optimize your designs using cloud computing via Inventor Optimization.
- Save customized rooms using Project Showroom.
However you will not be able to:
- Register as a new user.
- Edit your Autodesk profile information.
- Take advantage of the forgot User ID or forgot Password capabilities.
We thank you for your patience and continued interest in Autodesk Labs.