Last Thursday was Earth Day. To celebrate the occasion, Autodesk hosted its own Earth Day Fair. Our Earth Day vendors included:
- San Francisco Bicycle Coalition - information on organization and upcoming events
- Edible Love - providing samples of organic chocolate
- lululemon - information about free yoga classes and sustainable workout clothing for sale
- Ecocitizen - information and clothing for sale
- SunPower - employee discounts available for solar power
- Slide Ranch - information about organization and volunteer opportunities
- SF Commuter Checks/Translink - information from Autodesk HR Benefits on how to sign up and save $$ taking public transit
- Recology - information on recycling and composting
- EO - sanitizing wipes and lotion samples
- East Bay Green Tours - information on events and tours
- Marine Mammal Center - information about organization and volunteer opportunities
- waytobe - merchandise for Autodesk groups and employees
We had a great turnout:
Thanks to Bobbie Casey, Tim Eischens, and everyone else who made this event a tremendous success. It certainly raised our awareness of what it means to be green.
Walking the walk with regard to sustainability is alive in the lab.