Our IT department will be conducting some routine maintenance this weekend. As such Autodesk Single Sign-on login will still be available but with limitations:
start: Friday, March 12 at 4 PM PST
scheduled end: Sunday, March 14 by 4 PM PST
This means you will not be able to:
- Register as a new user.
- Edit Profile as an existing user.
- Use Forgot UID / Forgot Password to discover now-missing information.
However, you will still be able to log into the Autodesk Labs community to:
- View rooms, make product selections, and save your rooms using Autodesk Showroom.
- Manage DWG files using Project Butterfly.
- Save diagrams locally or to the server using Project Draw.
- Upload DWF files and make review comments using Project Freewheel.
- Try AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, and Maya running in the cloud using Project Twitch.
- Make comments in Autodesk Labs discussion forums.
Thank you for your continued interest in Autodesk Labs and the feedback that you provide. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this maintenance interval, please contact us at [email protected].
Making sure everything is on the up and up is alive in the lab.