Sales Programs Contractor, Daniel Teeter, shared this with me.
It’s official, customers from around the world can now attend Autodesk University "virtually"!
While the flagship event (AU 2009 Las Vegas, Dec 1-3, 2009) remains a not-to-be-missed experience, many are not able to physically attend. To that end, Autodesk University Virtual promises travel-challenged customers, "some of the best of AU right to your desktop."Complete details are on the AU Virtual website, but here are the highlights:
- Event date: December 1-4, 2009.
- 50+ Classes and Sessions- streamed "live" http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=virtual_class_listing.
- A "Premium Pass" (full access) is only US$99.
- All Subscription customers receive a free "Premier Pass".
- A "Free Pass" (limited access) is available to anyone.
- How AU Virtual compares with AU "On-Site"
Getting ready to be virtually at AU is alive in the lab.