The Project Dragonfly team has been busy at work. Yesterday the team released an update. Recall that Project Dragonfly is our software as a service approach to floor planning. All you need is your browser to create your own floor plans.
According to the What's New Feature Guide for this release:
- New and Improved Features for Doors and Windows
- Resizable Doors and Windows
- Doors and Windows Finish Options
- Duplicate Doors and Windows
- New and Improved Wall Features
- Expanded Paint Options for Wall Surfaces
- New Curved Walls Feature
- New Wall Treatment Options
- New Accent Wall Feature
- New and Improved Ways to Explore and Manage Designs
- Featured Designs Filter in the Autodesk Project Dragonfly Gallery
- New "Save As" Option for Existing Designs
- Performance and Ease of Use Improvements and New Features
- New and Improved User Assistance
- More Performance and Ease of Use Improvements
- More Ways to Learn About Autodesk Project Dragonfly
You can see the Social Sites page on the Autodesk Labs site for more information.
- Project Dragonfly Playlist on YouTube
- Follow us on Twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- View our Photostream
There's also an updated Known Issues List which you can find on the Updates page along with a link to the What's New Feature Guide itself.
Thanks to everyone who pour in the feedback at [email protected].
Adding functionality to our software as a service technology previews is alive in the lab.