Several times during the year, new functionality is released into Autodesk’s enterprise IT systems to enhance the company’s services to partners and customers and help the organization run more efficiently. The next Enterprise Applications Release is scheduled for the weekend beginning June 12, 2009.
To implement this release, the enterprise systems listed below will experience planned downtime from 2:00 p.m. PDT on Friday, June 12 through 5:00 p.m. PDT on Sunday, June 14.
With regards to Autodesk Labs, the following services will be affected:
- Autodesk® Discussion Groups and community sites (only Registration / Edit Profile / Forgot UID / Forgot Password functions will be unavailable)
- Autodesk® Subscription Center including Electronic Fulfillment
- License Registration/Activation
- Partner Center - all functionality including Order Management
- Uploading files via the file menu of Project Freewheel
- Publish files to Project Freewheel using 3D/2D ShareNow
- Saving diagrams on Project Draw
- Saving customized rooms on Project Showroom
We realize that any systems outage impacts the internal operations of Autodesk and our partners. We work diligently to minimize the duration of downtime and appreciate your understanding.
Thanks to Software Engineer, Frederic Loranger, who alerted me to this upcoming outage.