The Project Dragonfly team has been busy at work. They updated the servers today with new functionality in the following areas:
- Resizable content
- Design and navigation toolbars
- Item detail pop-up toolbar
- Alignment feedback for content (2D and 3D)
- Scale features with integrated grid
- Units Adjustment
- Dimension toggle control
- Export design
- Catalog search
- User preferences
- Print and Print Preview
- Catalog and user assistance
- Wall snapping and alignment
- Wall transparency toggle
- Gallery sorting
- "My Designs"
Wow - what a list. The Dragonfly team is carrying on in the Project Draw tradition - fast and furious. A what's new features guide provides the details:
Since Project Dragonfly uses a software as a service approach that allows you to design your own floor plans, these new capabilities are available to you right now. No download. No install. No nothing.
Celebrating another release of Project Dragonfly is alive in the lab.