- My wife drew our living room with Project Dragonfly. She loves it, but needs more stuff like a fireplace, more furniture, ... My daughter likes Project Dragonfly too. I hope she stops drawing houses in Sims 2 and starts drawing in an Autodesk tool.
- Now if only we could have this for mechanical parts which you can import from Inventor...
- I would like to add stairs and a second level to my house. Not all people live in bungalows.
- Please consider an office planning version with commercial office systems.
- How about an AutoCAD or Revit translator?
- I have a Cub Scout meeting at my house next week where the scouts are working on their Engineering activity. They are each supposed to create a "floor plan" of their room. I'll have them create their designs using Project Dragonfly.
- A colleague referred me to your site, and I am very impressed with it! Great use of Adobe Flash. Do you have a way to export the designs in any format such as 3DS or Collada?
- OMG I just checked out Project Dragonfly, and it's AMAZING!
There was another blog posting about Project Dragonfly. This one was on the Unplggd site which focuses on smarter homes with fewer wires:
Please keep the feedback coming via email and your own blog articles. This is great.