If Autodesk Labs was to investigate a social network for sharing AutoCAD, Inventor, or Revit design data with your partners and suppliers, which one should we consider? Do you use:
My guess is that many of you use these for your personal lives. I am on all of these so I can be aware of what they have to offer. Would you want to use one of these for your professional lives? Studies show that 1% of the people on social networks create the content and the other 99% consume the content. Are you among the 1%? Inquiring minds want to know. Please share your thoughts by commenting on this blog posting or sending an email to [email protected]. From all of us to all of you - thanks.