Usability Specialist, Alison Kather, is looking for people who work with design documents from designers/engineers but are not the actual designer or drafter of these documents. They can be users of DWF and Design Review, but we ideally would like them to not be familiar with AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, or any other design application.
We are running an activity called a usability study online Monday August 4th, 2008 through Friday August 15th. All those who participate will interact with a prototype of some software and answer questions as we go along. Each person selected would participate via their own computer and phone and will receive a $30 gift certificate for their time. We will not use anyone’s information for any sales or marketing purposes and all information will remain confidential.
Requirements for participation:
- Must have some experience working with designs, specs, maps, or plans. Note we prefer you to not have actual design experience. This means not being familiar with AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit or any other design related application.
- Must have a computer, a high speed internet connection, Internet Explorer, and access to a phone.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must sign a non disclosure agreement.
- Must be available for an hour sometime between August 4th and August 15th.
If you know someone who might be interested, have them sign up at:
If they fit the criteria, Alison will contact them to schedule a session. This is a chance to help the Design Review team create a better product to work for people who are not familiar with design programs.
Thanks so much!
Alison (Ali) Kather
Platform Solutions and Emerging Business Division</p>