|Manager, DevTech Americas, Stephen Preston, provided me with an updated|
I was happy to update the Autodesk Labs site to make it available to you. Thanks to your feedback, this update includes requested wish list items and resolutions to reported issues.
From the read me:
- Added LISP defined commands to the list
- Added commands to enable/disable CommandComplete (CCENABLE/CCDISABLE).
- Fixed the following issues:
- When commandline is on autohidden, the CommandComplete dialog is displayed in the top left hand corner of the AutoCAD frame
- List goes off top of screen if commandline docked at top
- List appears behind commandline if commandline is undocked and outside AutoCAD frame
- Tooltips go behind the commandline when the commandline is undocked
- In some cases when focus is changed from AutoCAD application, the list is displayed on top of all applications
- CommandComplete sometimes crashes when a command is selected when the commandline is off and DYN mode is on
- The red box to show selected item overwrites the left letter of the text
- Have to press ESC to clear the search string after using Double Click to execute a command in Command Complete
- Superfluous scroll bar for 10 item list
- CommandComplete displays when user types during an interactive command that displays a dialog box
- Tooltip does not appear automatically in some cases
- Using ALT + TAB to change focus to a different application triggered command
So for those who have already tried Command Complete, please download the update and give it a try. For those who have not yet, there's no time like the present. Please help shape the future of a technology like this by providing feedback to [email protected]. We value what we learn from this process which is what Autodesk Labs is all about.
Updating our technologies based on feedback received is alive in the lab.