In yesterday's blog article, Project Freewheel: DWFx Ready, some of you noticed that the build number on Project Freewheel is now 184.108.40.206. Yes we posted a new build on Friday. This build incorporates changes in our software architecture to improve stability - particularly in the area of design collaboration. This release includes:
- Eliminated 2D navigation jitter
- Zoom out behavior matches Autodesk Design Review
- Improved zoom rectangle accuracy
- Improved accuracy of markup placement
- Enabled markups at all levels of zoom in 2D anywhere on the sheet
Thanks to the thousands of loyal Project Freewheel users who continue to supply us with feedback: [email protected]. Your suggestions and comments are welcome and appreciated. Continuing to hone viewing and collaboration around design data without installing additional software is alive in the lab.