Autodesk Forge is our collection of Application Program Interfaces (APIs) that we use to develop our own web services. As part of our Autodesk Forge efforts, we share those APIs (including documentation and code samples) with customers and 3rd party developers (the Forge community) that want to leverage years' worth of legacy and current data that they have associated with their projects.
The Autodesk Forge Developer Conference (Forge DevCon) is the largest gathering of design and engineering software developers in the world. This year we are partnering with Autodesk University (AU). No longer do you need to choose between DevCon and AU. You can do both. Forge DevCon will be held on Monday/Tuesday, November 13-14, 2017 at The Venetian Resort Conference Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This year's DevCon features a diverse lineup of software development technologies, applications, and tools covering:
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) including Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Design, Manufacturing, Production, and Process Management
- Cross-industry & General Web Technology Topic
- Industry Trends & Disruptive Technologies
- Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
I look forward to seeing you there. To register, visit Autodesk Forge DevCon Registration. For those already attending AU, Forge is only an extra $95.
Conferencing is alive in the lab.