In the Old Testament of The Bible, God destroyed the earth with water by causing it to rain 40 days and 40 nights. [Genesis 7:12] I don't want to alarm you and cause you to wet your pants, but you've only got 40 days until DevCon commences. Now is the time to register, if you Noah what I mean.
The Autodesk Forge Developer Conference (Forge DevCon) is the largest gathering of design and engineering software developers in the world. This year we are partnering with Autodesk University (AU). No longer do you need to choose between DevCon and AU. You can do both. Forge DevCon will be held on Monday/Tuesday, November 13-14, 2017 at The Venetian Resort Conference Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This year's DevCon features a diverse lineup of software development technologies, applications, and tools covering:
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) including Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Design, Manufacturing, Production, and Process Management
- Cross-industry & General Web Technology Topic
- Industry Trends & Disruptive Technologies
- Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
I look forward to seeing you there. To register, visit Autodesk Forge DevCon Registration. For those already attending AU, Forge is only an extra $95.
Conferencing is alive in the lab.