Project Aquila is our free technology preview for cloud-based energy management of buildings and factories. It couples real-time device level electricity data from Panoramic Power wireless sensors with Building Information Modeling, analytics, and automated reporting for energy management and equipment maintenance. The features include:
- Access real-time, circuit level data regarding energy consumption
- Depicts data mapped on to 3D models and 2D floor plans
- Automated way to generate customized potential energy saving opportunities
- Conduct financial analysis on desired energy conservation measures across metrics such as Net Present Value, Payback, and Internal Rate of Return
On Wednesday of last week, the team updated the server. This makes the new functionality immediately available to all of the technology preview project participants, since the cloud-based solution does not require a download nor install. The updated included:
- Brand new design for look and user interface
- Improved device level analytics (idle, off hour consumptions, alert flag/status with search, sort and filter)
- Basic Utility rate engine (Settings) — more advanced features to come soon
- Improvements to Financial Analysis dashboards with Basic and Advanced assumptions
- Moving averages
- Stacked bar graphs for better visibility on disaggregated data
- Numerous other bug fixes and enhancements based on Autodesk Labs Community feedback
We look forward to your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the discussion forum associated with the project.
Improvements are alive in the lab.