Project Memento allows you to fix very large meshes. Today the team provided me with an update. It is available for download on the new home for Autodesk Labs — the Autodesk Feedback Community.
Based on your feedback, this new update includes:
- Improved spike fixing tool. Clicking ‘Fix’ will automatically delete the selected spike and also fill it in one action.
- Improved “Magic” fill tool. Ability to create bridges and also partially fill holes (in addition to filling holes completely) using the existing fill tool.
- Defect detection and fixing in isolation mode. You can isolate part of the mesh and work on defects in only that part of the mesh. This is useful for big meshes.
- Loading OBJ files in Project Memento has been made much much faster.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
So please continue to share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or the discussion forum on the Autodesk Feedback Community.
Holiday meshing around is alive in the lab.