As part of the closing general session of Autodesk University 2013, VP of Information Modeling & Platform Products, Amar Hanspal, shared some of the stats:
- ~9,400 attendees by the time all was said and done
- 74 countries represented
- Over 700 labs and classes
The other day, Manager of AU Program Management, Joseph Wurcher, shared some stats about AU 2013 Virtual:
- ~35,000 online participants
- 8,200 hours of content consumed
- Average time watched doubled
In the next few days, all content that we recorded at AU will become available on AU Online.
Thanks to everyone who attended AU in-person or virtually. You put the U in AU.
Statistics are alive in the lab.