Project Miller is our free technology preview for working with 3D printing so you can avoid wasting a lot of filament. If you have not tried Project Miller, you can learn more about it.
If you're one of our good friends who has tried Project Miller, if you've got the time, we'd love to hear how Miller time went for you. We'd appreciate it if you would complete this brief survey.
By the way, if you downloaded Project Miller in the first 6 days, prior to 10/17/2013, an update with a few small defect corrections has been posted based on initial user feedback. The latest update includes the following changes:
- Addressed crashes seen on some large models
- Added extensions for file exports
- Minor toolbar and interface changes — including feature descriptions now provided in Help menu
- LeapMotion control option (Please email us with feedback if you try this option!)
You can download the newer version from the Autodesk Labs site.
Tonight is kind of special, polling is alive in the lab.
* Miller High LIfe is a trademark of the MillerCoors Brewing Company. American TV viewers will recognize some of the phrases from their commercials in this blog article.