On July 24, the DesignScript team provided me with an update of the technology preview. This update is build 0.6.46.9306 and includes defect corrections based on your feedback:
You can check out the new release for yourself via the Autodesk Labs site:
- Node previews for simple literal values (e.g. "10") are no longer shown.
- Node previews can now be toggled globally with a single menu option.
- Performance surrounding node selection has been greatly enhanced.
- Performance of node rendering has been improved.
- Comments are supported in Code Block node, so a code block with comment can serve as comment node for the moment.
- DesignScript Studio documentation link is added and can be found under Help>Introduction to Studio
- Improved support for Replication guides.
- Improved error handling for the import .ds file.
- Events Support: Property changed notification events from external library can be used to trigger update in DesignScript when an object property has changed
Please keep that feedback coming in. You can see from the corrected defects list that your efforts are making a difference. You can reach the team in a variety of ways:
Amelioration is alive in the lab.