Project Scandium for Autodesk Simulation Moldflow 2013 was our technology preview that extended simulation capabilities by offering new capabilities to try out and provide feedback. These new capabilities and extensions included:
- New capability to analyze molds with conformal cooling channels
- New Thermoplastics Bi-injection Molding process for Midplane analysis technology
- New injection-compression and compression molding process simulation capabilities for 3D analysis technology
- New mechanical property prediction for long fiber-filled thermoplastics composites
- New Buckling analysis option for 3D analysis technology
- Solver enhancements address accuracy and speed
- The FBX export capability increases visualization options among Autodesk products.
The technology preview stopped operating on January 1. Product Manager, Hanno Van Raalte, announced plans for a beta test in the Autodesk discussion forum. Thanks to everyone who participated in the technology preview.
Graduation ceremonies are alive in the lab.