Software Quality Assurance Manager, John Agcoili, let me know that the Project Simulus team had an update to their technology preview on Autodesk Labs. Recall that Project Simulus offers geometry modification capabilities through embedding Autodesk Fusion along with a simplification capability to prepare CAD models for different simulation studies.
For existing Project Simulus users, this update includes:
- Fixed issue with lost results in cloned studies and multiple studies in one document
- Fixed shutdown/doc closing crashes
- Fixed random crash after Cloning Studies
- Fixed number of issues in mid-surface Shell creations:
- Hiding Midsurface with override thickness shows two bodies
- Crash within creating shell from surface using a Midsurface
- Crash creating shell from surface using a Midsurface
- Zero value of override Midsurface thickness was accepted
- Missing valid inputs for loads and constraints on shells
- Autodesk 360 Viewer file improvement + point mass support added
- Added Support for searching simulation results in Autodesk 360
- Fixed a problem with Solve progress icon when running Cloud solve is canceled by a new Cloud solve
- Fixed number of CER issues reported by Tech Preview users
For potential Project Simulus users who have not tried it yet, what are you waiting for? New and existing users can provide feedback in a variety of ways.
Technology advancement is alive in the lab.