No, not the sliders that are served at restaurants...
Project Vasari is our free technology preview of an easy-to-use, expressive design tool for creating building concepts. Vasari includes integrated cloud-based analysis for energy and carbon. Project Vasari design data can be loaded into the Autodesk Revit for BIM.
In addition to being able to download Project Vasari from the Autodesk Labs web site, you can also download two add-ons for Project Vasari:
- Parametric Sliders - provides a graphical interface for flexing parameters defined in loaded and in-place families
- Parameters from Image - writes data from an image file to a curtain panel by pattern family in a divided surface.
On Thursday of last week, Principal User Experience Designer, Lilian Smith, gave me an updated installer for the Parametric Sliders. She noted its following improvements.
- Whole number increment snaps while sliding
- Tooltip displays current slider value during drag
- Angle parameters display as degrees
- Bug fixes for family editing
Sliding into usability is alive in the lab.