Project Vasari is our technology preview that allows you to perform some conceptual design, analyze it using the cloud, and bring the resulting building information model into Autodesk Revit. The team provided me with an update which I posted to the Autodesk Labs site.
In addition to extending the technology preview to December 31, 2011, this 2.0 update includes:
- Revit 2012 Compatibility
- Import Image to 3D Views
- Import Scaled Satellite Image
- Location Control on the View Cube
- 3D Connexion 3D Mouse support
- Enhanced Visualization Capabilities
- Formula Driven Component Types
- Split Face for Custom Glazing
Technology evolution is alive in the Lab.