This is a reminder that Autodesk Enterprise Information Systems team will be performing routine maintenance this weekend.
This maintenance is scheduled for Saturday, December 18 from 2 PM - 5 PM PDT which is the same as December 18 10 PM - December 19 1 AM UTC.
During the maintenance window, some Labs technology previews will not be available, so you will not be able to:
- Get your DWG files rendered via the cloud using Project Neon.
- Save customized rooms using Project Showroom.
- View and manage your DWF files using Project Freewheel.
Since the Autodesk Single Sign-on is also affected, you will not be able to:
- Register as a new user.
- Edit your Autodesk profile information.
- Take advantage of the forgot User ID or forgot Password capabilities.
- Log into the Labs community to download technology previews and participate in the discussion forums.
- Save your diagrams using Project Draw.
During this time, if you are an existing user, you will still be able to:
- Try AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, and Maya over the web via Project Twitch.
- Submit photographs to Project Photofly and get back 3D photo scenes.
- Get recommendations via CommunityCommands for AutoCAD.
We thank you for your patience and continued interest in Autodesk Labs.