Project Draw had been making progress fast and furious on the capabilities exposed via its user interface (UI). Lately we've been moving at warp speed on the application program interface (API). Autodesk Labs is happy to announce that Project Draw 0.7.5 is now available:
This new release includes a new API method called deleteAllSessions that takes an API key and deletes all sessions still remaining on the server from both the file system and database. So at this point the Project Draw API is basically:
- startSession() – returns an URL corresponding to a unique session
- setXML() – allows user to set the XML (previously created in Project Draw and saved on an external server); returns an URL corresponding to a unique session (just like startSession)
- getXML() – used to send the actual XML of a diagram to an external server
- getRaster()– used to send the raster (png) of a diagram to an external server
- deleteAllSessions() - removes all sessions for a given API key
So for all of you Project Draw programmers out there, let us know what you think: email@example.com.
Working as hard on the API as the UI is alive in the lab.