A Mr. Richard Feder from Fort Lee, New Jersey writes in?
How do I publish an entire project's worth of drawings to Project Freewheel using the AutoCAD Sheet Set Manager?
VP of Autodesk Labs, Brian Mathews, was in the Freewheel discussion group the other day and provided the answer.
Though you cannot publish directly, there is an easy workaround. The steps are:
- Select the desired sheets in the Sheet Set Manager. You can select the root node to use all sheets, or use CTRL-Click to multi-select specific sheets.
- In the Sheet Set Manager toolbar, click the drop down arrow next to the middle toolbar icon.
- Select the "Publish Dialog Box..." option. This will take your selected DST sheets and create an unsaved DSD file and open the Publish dialog box with that DSD data.
- In the publish dialog box, save the list of sheets to a DSD file.
- Use ShareNow to publish your DSD to Freewheel.
Having Autodesk executives talk directly to customers is alive in the lab.