The Revit Credit Manager for LEED allows you to automate calculations as well as streamline the submittals conveniently from inside Revit for the following LEED 2009 credits: Daylighting (IEQ 8.1 Option 1 and Option 2), Views (IEQ8.2), Water Use Reduction (WEp1, WEC3 for LEED NC or WEC2 in LEED CI), and Recycled Content (MRc4).
On December 16, the team updated the technology preview. Here is how Senior Sustainable Buildings Product Manager, Aniruddha Deodhar, described the update:
Release Notes (Dec 16, 2014)
- Material and Resources:
- Material Reuse (MRc3)
- Recycled Content (MRc4)
- Regional Materials (MRc5)
- Rapidly Renewable Materials (MRc6)
- Certified Wood (MRc7)
- Application crashes when working on large models.
- Add rows to submittals spreadsheets when exceeds the limit.
- Remove Space Description columns from Daylighting.
- Sometimes "Export credit submittal" window doesn't pop at the top but gets burried beneath other windows.
- Cancelling “Reload Revit model” option, should close the modal and leave the schedules opened.
- Issues with large models and “Prescriptive” option.
- Performance improvement by selecting the image resolution for submittals.
- Get rid of “Current credit setting” button.
- Change ribbon items order to: Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation in Design, Regional Priority.
- Make WE fields editable.
- “Remember” settings: RCML once closed and reopened should revert back to the original.
- WE: Change properties to Type, so that updating a fixture type would make changes to all instances of that type.
Amelioration is alive in the lab.